Saturday, January 26, 2013

A New Year.



Untitled
Untitled

I'm back.  It's been an incredibly hectic couple of months.  Between being in a wedding, Andreas and Toby's birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas - the last few months of 2012 flew by for me.  

2013 has just begun, and it's already brought some exciting opportunities my way.  One of them being, contributing to a wonderful online publication, The Chalkboard Magazine.  If you haven't checked it out, you definitely should.  It's quickly become one of my daily reads; it's full of inspiring content and beautiful photos.  Three of my juice recipes are already up, and there are more to come.

I hope you're all having a great weekend.  I'll have some new recipes for you, soon!


5 comments:

Jo said...

You're back! I'm so glad. I've been in the kitchen the bulk of the new year and working to become a more skilled cook. In the past, I've been decent at assembling natural and healthy meals but I want to become much better at knowing which spices complement one another and learn little tricks to make something sauté perfectly.

I can't wait to see what recipes you will bring us all and learn on them.

My best,
Jo Farmer

Gaby said...

I've missed your blog - so glad you're back!

RobbinTheHood Vintage said...

yah! I am s0 thrilled you are back :)

Ms. Becky said...

The Chalkboard was my path here, and I'm happy you're back now that I've discovered you. Happy day to you.

Vanessa said...

Can't wait for those new recipes!