Saturday, January 26, 2013

A New Year.



Untitled
Untitled

I'm back.  It's been an incredibly hectic couple of months.  Between being in a wedding, Andreas and Toby's birthdays, Thanksgiving, and Christmas - the last few months of 2012 flew by for me.  

2013 has just begun, and it's already brought some exciting opportunities my way.  One of them being, contributing to a wonderful online publication, The Chalkboard Magazine.  If you haven't checked it out, you definitely should.  It's quickly become one of my daily reads; it's full of inspiring content and beautiful photos.  Three of my juice recipes are already up, and there are more to come.

I hope you're all having a great weekend.  I'll have some new recipes for you, soon!


7 comments:

jo said...

You're back! I'm so glad. I've been in the kitchen the bulk of the new year and working to become a more skilled cook. In the past, I've been decent at assembling natural and healthy meals but I want to become much better at knowing which spices complement one another and learn little tricks to make something sauté perfectly.

I can't wait to see what recipes you will bring us all and learn on them.

My best,
Jo Farmer

Gaby said...

I've missed your blog - so glad you're back!

RobbinTheHood Vintage said...

yah! I am s0 thrilled you are back :)

Ms. Becky said...

The Chalkboard was my path here, and I'm happy you're back now that I've discovered you. Happy day to you.

Vanessa said...

Can't wait for those new recipes!

Latest Gist said...

You have shared such a great article in this post. I got some useful knowledge from this post. Thanks for posting it. Keep it up. Checkout Fully Funded Internships 2022

NOT READY said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing content. Your information is really very outstanding to read. Keep it up and best of luck with your future updates. HSBC summer internship 2022