Thursday, October 17, 2013

Away.


Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

It's probably pretty obvious at this point that I've decided to take a step away from blogging.  This summer was a busy one for us, full of adventures - including another international trip with our babes. But the truth really is, while I have always been passionate about the cooking, recipe writing, and photo-taking aspect of things, I've never been much of a blogger.  At all.  To be honest, sitting down at the computer to compile a post is one of my least favorite things.  There are about a thousand things I'd rather do with my time, in fact.  And that's exactly what I've been doing for the past six months.  Cooking, taking photos, spending time with my little family, traveling...but most of all - living, without taking the time to document it all.  There have definitely been times when I've missed coming here, but I feel a sense that life is moving forward, and in a different direction.  In August, after returning from Costa Rica, we found out we are expecting our third child, and with dreams of selling our house and moving overseas, I couldn't be more excited to see where our life will go from here.  

But I just want to say thank you, to all of you that have read this blog, and commented over the past three years.  That have tried my recipes, or left kind notes.  I've met so many wonderful people through it, and I definitely, definitely do not regret that.  There may come a time when I pick up where I left off, but for now, this space will be pretty quiet.

Warmly,
Megan

P.S. I will be keeping this site (and all my recipes) up, in case you were wondering.

4 comments:

myric said...

Good luck with everything!
I do agree with you sometimes life and blogging can't really go together...I feel your words ring a note here too...


buena vida
Roberta

Food Chronicles said...

You will be truly missed! Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful recipes with us and congrats on the new addition to the family!

Braddie G said...

Hey, Good luck to you Megan. You will be missed. I miss you still. Buy Etizolam Online

Jamie Starr said...

Thanks for sharing this amazing content your information is really very awesome to read. Keep it up and best of luck with your future updates. Check out lr41 battery equivalent uk